Who is eligible for the courses?
• Young people and adults with an higher secondary qualification,
provided they have successfully passed the entry exam.
• Maximum number 20 + 4 for each course, with a 30% reservation
for students coming from outside the region
How do you enroll?
• The enrollment procedure must be completed not later than
the 30th of September 2016
• It is possible to enroll online at the Foundation’s website
with e-mail feedback
• By enrolling in the courses, the student agrees to share the costs
for purchasing the teaching material (notebook) which he will own
even after passing the final exam.
Courses will start not later than the 31st of October 2016
and are developed as follows:
• Didactical laboratories at school and/or in Companies
from Monday to Friday, normally 5 hours a day
• Duration 1800 hours (18/24 months)
• Internships, even abroad, make up at least 30% of the total
amount of hours
First year: 360 hours, period February/April
Second year: 540 hours, period May/October
Educational qualification awarded
• The final qualification awarded corresponds to level V of the European
Qualifications Framework (EQF) and is nationally recognized.
• It is possible to achieve certifications of English (lev. B) and of advanced IT
during the training course
• University credits
For further information: tel. 071 7570005 - or
contact the spokespersons indicated under each course description.