The Senior Specialist for the Made in Italy is a new professional profile, whose task is to manage and coordinate the design process through new technologies; the course combines a technical training with the study of culture and aesthetics so that participants can develop the creativity needed to plan, prototype and launch an innovative product on the market.
Training and main professional prospects
In order to place such skills in real situations, the learning process mainly takes place in certified rooms with frontal lessons, in IT laboratories, in the Fab Lab, in the Technological Laboratory of Cosmob and through internships. Internships in companies located in the Marche region, in Italy or even in Europe will cover at least 900 hours. Course attendance and internships participation are compulsory. The qualification is awarded, upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total amount of training hours. Furthermore, extra-regional and international activities, workshops and participation to sector trade fairs are provided.
The course provides the skills needed to generate new concepts, to plan by drawing, to create and implement ideas through 3D printers. At the end of the course the student will be able to develop a concept, while monitoring the different factors featuring the product and in particular he will have to master:
The instruments, the product representation and virtual modeling techniques
• visual languages, color systems and manufacture techniques;
• the ergonomic factors influencing performance and the general factors influencing the user-product relation;
• the instruments for planning the product life-cycle;
• the techniques for the integration of furniture to increase its usefulness and usability;
• planning and tridimensional technology in FAB LAB;
• marketing and communication strategies for furniture.
• I.T.I.S Mattei - Via L. Pacioli, 22 Urbino
• COSMOB Pesaro Via Della Produzione 61
• POLO TRE Istituto di istruzione superiore
Via Caduti del Mare, 24 - Fano (PU)