The course aims at educating Experts with specialist knowledge and skills in the Made in Italy industry so as to enable our students to rapidly and effectively access the local, national and international labour market.The Project Leader in the sectors of Boating Industry, Advanced Plant Design and Electronics and Mechatronics Systems will be able to organize, manage and coordinate the activities of the assigned project, by combining different technologies, such as mechanics and electronics. He will have to constantly monitor and control such activities during the whole project realization phase.
Training and main professional prospects
At the end of the training course, the student will be able to:
• plan and monitor all the different activities needed to correctly manage the project;
• manage projects throughout the entire production chain;
• be familiar with the technical and legal regulation of the sector, both nationally and internationally, to manage the connections among the different fields: commercial, operating, logistical and technical;
• be familiar with the instrumentation, plant design, mechanics, electronics and comfort technologies to efficiently interact with working groups made up of specialists, researchers, experts and managers;
• combine the production of a high-quality item with a customer satisfaction oriented-approach.
In order to place such skills in real situations, the learning process mainly takes place in certified rooms with laboratory-style lessons, in IT laboratories, in technological labs. Internships in companies located in the Marche region, in Italy or even in Europe will cover at least 900 hours. Course attendance and internships participation are compulsory, only 20% of absence from the total amount of hours is allowed. Furthermore, extraregional and international activities, workshops and participation to sector trade fairs are provided. Since it is a multi-disciplinary professional role, it can suit different company areas, such as:
• Research and Development
• Quality and Environment